Tuesday 2 April 2013

A2 - Poster - Planning

One of my two chosen ancillary tasks is to design a poster, and in order to do this I carried out several types of preparation. One of these was to design a series of flat plans, in order for me to get an initial idea as to what the layout of the poster will be.

(insert screenshots of flat plans here)

Another was to create a survey on SurveyMonkey, which would allow me to generate audience feedback and use this to make a poster that the target audience will like.

This SurveyMonkey was a shorter one than the survey I created for my main task, but I shared it again on Facebook and Twitter. The majority of my responses were from 15-19 year olds, and evenly spread between males and females. Most of my participants felt that their favourite poster styles were more detailed, as opposed to the simplistic style that the majority of horror posters seem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment